Mini Metal Maker - metal clay 3d printer
- Fused deposition modeling with wet clay material
- Build volume measures 8 x 8 x 8 cm [3.15 x 3.15 x 3.15 in]
- Layer resolution down to 150 microns
- Positioning precision XY = 10 microns, Z = 2 microns
- Uses replaceable low cost extrusion nozzles
- Nozzle life extended with magnetic nozzle bath
- Solid metal construction from machined aluminum and coated steel
- Lubrication free polymer glides in aluminum linear motion components
- Motors operate with 1.8˚ step angle with 1/16 micro stepping
- Extruder uses low backlash integrated orbital gearbox and screw for 300+ pounds force
- Nozzles available in 18 gage, 22 gage, and 26 gage for low medium and high resolution.
- Solid metal construction with machined aluminum and coated steel
- Product weight 10.5 lbs [4.8 kg]
- Product dimensions 9 in wide x 12 in deep x 19 in tall [23 cm x 30 cm x 49 cm]
- Shipping weight 15 lb [6.8 kg]
- Shipping dimensions 24 x 14 x 14 inches [61 x 36 x 36 cm]
- Free to use and free open-source software toolchain
- Documented open-source firmware that is user editable.
- Visit the Mini Metal Maker downloads page for details.